Back 8835 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]You can't share beans. Only chocolate frogs

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh, I thought you could, sorry then. <3



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 18:50 I think I’ve finally come to terms with something that happened a while ago, and it feels like so much of my motivation has returned now that I’m not worrying about it. <3
I don't know what it is, but good! We rarely have much control over things that happen; and once we realise that and can kind of let it go joy tends to replace the worry!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy Friday everyone!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 20:58
Ava Winchect wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 18:50 I think I’ve finally come to terms with something that happened a while ago, and it feels like so much of my motivation has returned now that I’m not worrying about it. <3
I don't know what it is, but good! We rarely have much control over things that happen; and once we realise that and can kind of let it go joy tends to replace the worry!
This morning I kind of realized that I had done what I could to make things better, and now things weren’t getting better but it wasn’t my fault anymore. It’s taken awhile but I sort of accepted that there was nothing more I could do and I needed to stop waiting for closure that wasn’t coming.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Wise words from Winchect :wise:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Indeed. Are you cooking up a reply, Col? Or should I work on mine?

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
*gasp* Replies?? :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
(For the broom thread)

The weather is getting so cold! We haven’t had too much snow yet but I’m dreading when it does come.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Back 8835 / 18141