Back 8832 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Morning, all!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Ava! :grin:
Busy planning Christmas gifts for my frenz

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh, fun! What type of stuff are you planning?

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Handmade gifts for my IRL frenz, probably loads of purchased stuff for yall on Hio :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Fun!

I have most of my classwork done so today should be nice and easy ^^

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Wouldn't it be nice to buy all my friends gifts... until I realise I've way too many and hardly any money :cryhappy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Same!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Averyy!!!!! Dw I'll get u smth too :lol:
I'm just not sure what...

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Mm... Must think of something nice for buddies...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm getting something for you too... :grin:
Aight gn all!!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8832 / 18141