Back 8821 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ava Winchect wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 00:52 Give me the starter…

Gimmeeeee…. 💚💛 take your time lol)
Hehe it'll take me a bit since I'm on my phone now but I'll see if I can get one out tonight ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
why are scripts so hard to write :sleepy:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 00:54
Ava Winchect wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 00:52 Give me the starter…

Gimmeeeee…. 💚💛 take your time lol)
Hehe it'll take me a bit since I'm on my phone now but I'll see if I can get one out tonight ^^
If you do I will be forever indebted to you and will probably write a reply…

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Ollie! :>

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you?? :3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
hi Oliver!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
hi hi!! How are you?? :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo, Quinn ;)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
:lol: Hi Ava!!!!

Ready for this,
How are you?? XD
feel like I'm repeating myself :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
Back 8821 / 18141