Back 8801 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Simon your owl is so cute :wow:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Just make sure Percy doesn't become daft and gluttonous like my wee Tavra!

You'd need eyes on the back of your head otherwise! :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I gotta figure it out - Rascal was mischievous. I might make Percy a bit apprehensive, not sure yet.

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Once I get all (insert number here) replies done, I might do a quick Chrismassy one-shot of Tavra being her silly self ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I also might make him all warrior like, showing his soft side sometimes. Kinda arrogant like - not really sure. He'll be a warrior or a baby, ha.

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
I love your owl Simon! Your idea for him is cute!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Dec 2024, 22:14 I love your owl Simon! Your idea for him is cute!
Thanks, I gotta have him have a big personality like Simon's rat had - just have to figure out exactly which sort of personality.

Welcome to h.io, Avery! I've seen you around often, just not when I'm here :)
hi hi

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! and thanks! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Dec 2024, 22:17 Hi! and thanks! :)
How do you feel/how does Avery feel about getting sorted into Gryffindor?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
We both love it! Her personality suits Gryffindor pretty well.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
Back 8801 / 18141