Back 8798 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Scoutie!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Dec 2024, 19:17 Scoutie!
emi!!!! hows it going? <3

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 3 Dec 2024, 19:36
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Dec 2024, 19:17 Scoutie!
emi!!!! hows it going? <3
Trying to get my heckin essay done so I can pretend I never did them in the first place :LOL:

How's you? 💛

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Those essays are causing you much struggle! How many feet of parchment do they have to be!? :eyes:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Dec 2024, 19:38 Those essays are causing you much struggle! How many feet of parchment do they have to be!? :eyes:
No more than 1500 words for each... Which equates to maybe 6 sheets of parchment when double spaced!

I also saw that my favourite rom-com/soap opera starring my two favourite Slytherin buddies has made a comeback! 💛

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof. I'm sure you'll come through these essays with flying colours!

And yeah, I'm working through my backlog of replies! :green_heart:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Dec 2024, 19:43
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Dec 2024, 19:38 Those essays are causing you much struggle! How many feet of parchment do they have to be!? :eyes:
No more than 1500 words for each... Which equates to maybe 6 sheets of parchment when double spaced!

I also saw that my favourite rom-com/soap opera starring my two favourite Slytherin buddies has made a comeback! 💛
Best of luck on your essays, what grade are you in? I am very happy that I only get Mid-Terms instead of essays, I wish you luck!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Karina Eaglewood wrote: 3 Dec 2024, 19:50
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Dec 2024, 19:43
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Dec 2024, 19:38 Those essays are causing you much struggle! How many feet of parchment do they have to be!? :eyes:
No more than 1500 words for each... Which equates to maybe 6 sheets of parchment when double spaced!

I also saw that my favourite rom-com/soap opera starring my two favourite Slytherin buddies has made a comeback! 💛
Best of luck on your essays, what grade are you in? I am very happy that I only get Mid-Terms instead of essays, I wish you luck!
Ooo I'm in my first year undergrad at uni (again! :lol:) New degree, new stuff to learn :) Good luck on your midterms!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!! :3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Dec 2024, 20:03 Hey everyone!! :3
hey boss!! ;p hru

"Ignore my claws, look into my eyes"
- Marika Hackman
Back 8798 / 18141