3 Dec 2024, 19:17
Let's Chat!
Scoutie!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
3 Dec 2024, 19:36
Let's Chat!
emi!!!! hows it going?
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
3 Dec 2024, 19:37
Let's Chat!
Trying to get my heckin essay done so I can pretend I never did them in the first place
How's you?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
3 Dec 2024, 19:38
Let's Chat!
Those essays are causing you much struggle! How many feet of parchment do they have to be!?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
3 Dec 2024, 19:43
Let's Chat!
No more than 1500 words for each... Which equates to maybe 6 sheets of parchment when double spaced!Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Dec 2024, 19:38 Those essays are causing you much struggle! How many feet of parchment do they have to be!?![]()
I also saw that my favourite rom-com/soap opera starring my two favourite Slytherin buddies has made a comeback!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
3 Dec 2024, 19:49
Let's Chat!
Oof. I'm sure you'll come through these essays with flying colours!
And yeah, I'm working through my backlog of replies!
And yeah, I'm working through my backlog of replies!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
3 Dec 2024, 19:50
Let's Chat!
Best of luck on your essays, what grade are you in? I am very happy that I only get Mid-Terms instead of essays, I wish you luck!Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Dec 2024, 19:43No more than 1500 words for each... Which equates to maybe 6 sheets of parchment when double spaced!Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Dec 2024, 19:38 Those essays are causing you much struggle! How many feet of parchment do they have to be!?![]()
I also saw that my favourite rom-com/soap opera starring my two favourite Slytherin buddies has made a comeback!![]()
3 Dec 2024, 20:02
Let's Chat!
Ooo I'm in my first year undergrad at uni (again!Karina Eaglewood wrote: 3 Dec 2024, 19:50Best of luck on your essays, what grade are you in? I am very happy that I only get Mid-Terms instead of essays, I wish you luck!Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Dec 2024, 19:43No more than 1500 words for each... Which equates to maybe 6 sheets of parchment when double spaced!Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Dec 2024, 19:38 Those essays are causing you much struggle! How many feet of parchment do they have to be!?![]()
I also saw that my favourite rom-com/soap opera starring my two favourite Slytherin buddies has made a comeback!![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
3 Dec 2024, 20:08
Let's Chat!
hey boss!! ;p hru
"Ignore my claws, look into my eyes"
- Marika Hackman