2 Dec 2024, 20:44
Let's Chat!
Yeah for a while I had to use Oscola (though I did have one module in the past where they wanted Harvard) but now it's MLAScout Fu-Hai wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 20:38oh wow really? i didnt know other countries used any other citing style besides MLA and APA ;oEmily Shephard wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 20:25Ha!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 20:22u dont use a citation maker? D: ur a stronger person than i am!Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 19:47 *sigh*
Nearly three years and I still don't know how to properly cite my references![]()
I may have had to once or twice in the past! I'd been lucky to to have only needed to use one prescribed referencing system (it'll be different depending on lecturer and degree from what I've found). The one I need to use now is different from when I did French so not only is my essay horrifically bad, but now I need to relearn a whole new referencing system![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
2 Dec 2024, 20:58
Let's Chat!
2 Dec 2024, 21:05
Let's Chat!
a baby lion! helloooooo!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
2 Dec 2024, 21:11
Let's Chat!
*pops in*
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
2 Dec 2024, 21:13
Let's Chat!
HI BAIBAI
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
2 Dec 2024, 21:53
Let's Chat!
AVA
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
2 Dec 2024, 22:00
Let's Chat!