Back 8788 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Dec 2024, 00:06 It's beautiful!!! Both the banner and the christmas deco :grin:

The advent calendar is back!!
I've been offline the whole thanksgiving break and I just realized all of the amazing new features!!!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
*sigh*

I've all kinds of Chrismassy ideas for RPs but they're useless until I get these essays handed in.

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!! :3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 14:40 *sigh*

I've all kinds of Chrismassy ideas for RPs but they're useless until I get these essays handed in.
I know, I have tons of cool RP ideas, but I need to catch up on my RP's with other students... I'm really behind since I have been offline the whole Thanksgiving break, I had family plans (That means no screen time, haha)



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 14:40 *sigh*

I've all kinds of Chrismassy ideas for RPs but they're useless until I get these essays handed in.
omggg emily ;o i havent even thought of christmas////// emily and scout need to visit each other!!! ;o

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 14:52
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 14:40 *sigh*

I've all kinds of Chrismassy ideas for RPs but they're useless until I get these essays handed in.
omggg emily ;o i havent even thought of christmas////// emily and scout need to visit each other!!! ;o
:wow: :wow: :wow:

YES!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello peoples

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Back 8788 / 18141