Back 8787 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Welp.

Praxis couldn't nuke it. Scratching is an interesting technique but doesn't seem to be effective!

I'm sure someone will say the magic word and open it up and get the prize inside! :wow:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Slow and steady wins the race, McCoire! :wow:

The word wouldn't happen to be OWOOO would it...? :]

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
good morning!
it has snowed over here

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
I wish it snowed here. I am dying for a snow day - also Hi!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Me too! Even though I just got back to school after Thanksgiving Break!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
I know, same. Today is Back-To-School-Day for me, too and I didn't feel like getting out of my bed...



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
I feel that!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
*melts*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
its currently snowing here D: not enough for my uni to cancel classes but enough for it to be sooo cold that i didnt wanna leave my dorm sadge

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
It hardly ever snows down here. Just rains during winter :lookdown:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8787 / 18141