2 Dec 2024, 13:23
Let's Chat!
Welp.
Praxis couldn't nuke it. Scratching is an interesting technique but doesn't seem to be effective!
I'm sure someone will say the magic word and open it up and get the prize inside!
Praxis couldn't nuke it. Scratching is an interesting technique but doesn't seem to be effective!
I'm sure someone will say the magic word and open it up and get the prize inside!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
2 Dec 2024, 13:27
Let's Chat!
Slow and steady wins the race, McCoire! 
The word wouldn't happen to be OWOOO would it...? :]
The word wouldn't happen to be OWOOO would it...? :]
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
2 Dec 2024, 13:45
Let's Chat!
2 Dec 2024, 13:54
Let's Chat!
Me too! Even though I just got back to school after Thanksgiving Break!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
2 Dec 2024, 13:55
Let's Chat!
I know, same. Today is Back-To-School-Day for me, too and I didn't feel like getting out of my bed...
2 Dec 2024, 14:02
Let's Chat!
*melts*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
2 Dec 2024, 14:04
Let's Chat!
its currently snowing here D: not enough for my uni to cancel classes but enough for it to be sooo cold that i didnt wanna leave my dorm sadge
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
2 Dec 2024, 14:05
Let's Chat!
It hardly ever snows down here. Just rains during winter
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone