Back 8783 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Don’t fall for it, I know someone who’s fallen for it thrice. Three times!

That box is always a trick…

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Hmm. Our Librarian might not appreciate a nother book tornado!

AVA!

Maybe the box isn't a trick this time?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
:eyes:

*pokes the box some more*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm going to bed!

Maybe someone can figure out how to open it?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww na-night Colin!

*takes box*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello

I’m back. Jay or Deplorable ooc. Owls open for threads.
OOC Let's Chat!
*scratches Colin's mystery box*

🤔🤔🤔

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 02:51 Hmm. Our Librarian might not appreciate a nother book tornado!

AVA!

Maybe the box isn't a trick this time?
COLIN! EM!! 💚💛

I don’t believe you 😒

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
AVA!! 💛💛

I've taken the box for scientific observation!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
good night all you box-takers

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 8783 / 18141