2 Dec 2024, 02:49
Let's Chat!
2 Dec 2024, 02:51
Let's Chat!
Hmm. Our Librarian might not appreciate a nother book tornado!
AVA!
Maybe the box isn't a trick this time?
AVA!
Maybe the box isn't a trick this time?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
2 Dec 2024, 02:54
Let's Chat!

*pokes the box some more*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
2 Dec 2024, 02:55
Let's Chat!
I'm going to bed!
Maybe someone can figure out how to open it?
Maybe someone can figure out how to open it?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
2 Dec 2024, 02:58
Let's Chat!
Aww na-night Colin!
*takes box*
*takes box*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
2 Dec 2024, 03:10
Let's Chat!
*scratches Colin's mystery box*




Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
2 Dec 2024, 03:12
Let's Chat!
COLIN! EM!!Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 02:51 Hmm. Our Librarian might not appreciate a nother book tornado!
AVA!
Maybe the box isn't a trick this time?


I don’t believe you
2 Dec 2024, 03:14
Let's Chat!
AVA!! 

I've taken the box for scientific observation!


I've taken the box for scientific observation!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
2 Dec 2024, 03:22
Let's Chat!