Back 8777 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Tracey I can't believe you're a year old! feels like just yesterday I was mentoring you <3

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good. Working on replies. How 'bout you Joseph?

Sage! I can't believe it either! Time flies by so fast! I wish you could still be my mentor! I need a coding mentor

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
you wouldn't want me as a coding mentor :lol: I just pay people to do my ency codes for me

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
*collapses onto bed*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Honestly, I did too!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm on vacation rn 8)
It's crazy how fast time flies... the years almost coming to an end and I feel like it just started :nerves:

EM! :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Enjoy, Joseph! I agree with you! It'll be my irl birthday soon!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Oo happy bday in advance Tracey!!! :decayed:
May you have another year of prosperity~

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Your quiet in advance. My birthday is in a month!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
*laughs because of piggyback attack!*

Ayo Em and everyone!

*looks around totally not being sus*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 8777 / 18141