1 Dec 2024, 23:25
Let's Chat!
1 Dec 2024, 23:27
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good. Working on replies. How 'bout you Joseph?
Sage! I can't believe it either! Time flies by so fast! I wish you could still be my mentor! I need a coding mentor
Sage! I can't believe it either! Time flies by so fast! I wish you could still be my mentor! I need a coding mentor
1 Dec 2024, 23:27
Let's Chat!
1 Dec 2024, 23:29
Let's Chat!
*collapses onto bed*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
1 Dec 2024, 23:31
Let's Chat!
I'm on vacation rn
It's crazy how fast time flies... the years almost coming to an end and I feel like it just started
EM!
It's crazy how fast time flies... the years almost coming to an end and I feel like it just started
EM!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
1 Dec 2024, 23:32
Let's Chat!
[quote]Enjoy, Joseph! I agree with you! It'll be my irl birthday soon!
1 Dec 2024, 23:33
Let's Chat!
Oo happy bday in advance Tracey!!!
May you have another year of prosperity~
May you have another year of prosperity~
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
1 Dec 2024, 23:34
Let's Chat!
*laughs because of piggyback attack!*
Ayo Em and everyone!
*looks around totally not being sus*
Ayo Em and everyone!
*looks around totally not being sus*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire