Back 8774 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

*wiggles*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kiera! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
On the verge of another nervous meltdown :sweatingbullets:

Other than that, I'm surviving! :lol:

How's you?

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
chat i am finally back in my dorm and that was the most painful car ride of my life........... D: im so excited to be back at uni and not in a car why did we invent them

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
I wish I was in a car so I'd be far far away from these heckin' assignments...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof that sucks sry
I jus woke up lol
OOC Let's Chat!
My Huffle brain is wrinkling hard...! :rolleyes:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8774 / 18141