1 Dec 2024, 18:05
Let's Chat!
Doing great! Thanks for asking
How are you?
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
1 Dec 2024, 18:26
Let's Chat!
:0 very nice!Ava Winchect wrote: 1 Dec 2024, 17:50 Happy cake day!
Poetry made by me at 3am last night:
ReducioI'm not targeting here / I don't want to offend anyone / I kind of sort of think / I could maybe be a people pleaser / I could be wrong so please / don't get mad at me. // In attempts at a text / I must tread softly for fear my words / may snap like fragile glass / And somehow harm you so
Ilose / the rants you deem fit to share and / break your trust in me / a crack I could never repair
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
1 Dec 2024, 18:52
Let's Chat!
Alr! Owl me!!Juniper Kelly wrote: 1 Dec 2024, 08:42yesss, id love too read what u have so farKiera Roseline wrote: 1 Dec 2024, 08:35Ooh rly?Juniper Kelly wrote: 1 Dec 2024, 08:15sounds like something I'd read fsKiera Roseline wrote: 1 Dec 2024, 07:00 thats goodd
yesss, only like 7k words in, started it like a year ago and only started again this week lol
its acc rly different than all my other books, like a zombie apocalypse but the two mc's who are tryna like survive and get back to their families meet eachother n fall in love n stuff
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
1 Dec 2024, 19:00
Let's Chat!
Congrats Tracey!! Also happy hioversery!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique