Back 8773 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hellooo <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya! How are you?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Doing great! Thanks for asking <3 How are you?

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good too!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 1 Dec 2024, 17:50 Happy cake day!

Poetry made by me at 3am last night:
Reducio
I'm not targeting here / I don't want to offend anyone / I kind of sort of think / I could maybe be a people pleaser / I could be wrong so please / don't get mad at me. // In attempts at a text / I must tread softly for fear my words / may snap like fragile glass / And somehow harm you so
Ilose / the rants you deem fit to share and / break your trust in me / a crack I could never repair
:0 very nice!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]OMG! I have 7000 posts now!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Juniper Kelly wrote: 1 Dec 2024, 08:42
Kiera Roseline wrote: 1 Dec 2024, 08:35
Juniper Kelly wrote: 1 Dec 2024, 08:15
Kiera Roseline wrote: 1 Dec 2024, 07:00 thats goodd
yesss, only like 7k words in, started it like a year ago and only started again this week lol
its acc rly different than all my other books, like a zombie apocalypse but the two mc's who are tryna like survive and get back to their families meet eachother n fall in love n stuff
sounds like something I'd read fs
Ooh rly?
yesss, id love too read what u have so far
Alr! Owl me!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Dec 2024, 18:42
OMG! I have 7000 posts now!
Congrats! and happy hioversary!! <3

S H O P |Kind heart ♡, brave soul ꩜ , fierce mind. ☆

E N C Y | sta 10 • eva 10 • str 9 • wis 10 • arc 7 • acc 10 | I N P C
OOC Let's Chat!
Congrats Tracey!! Also happy hioversery!!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 8773 / 18141