Back 8766 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey!! happy cake day!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
:wow: omg the entrance hall turned all christmassy and there's an advent calendar!

iNPC: Ilya Voronov γ€€γ€€γ€€
STA - 5γ€€EVA - 10γ€€STR - 5γ€€WIS - 9γ€€ARC - 3γ€€ACC - 10
γ€€ γ€€γ€€
#D2445E
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yep! I wish the Enterance Hall could stay all christmasy, or even be decorated for Halloween!
OOC Let's Chat!
there's nothing like the feeling of HiO holidays

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]True! I'm glad I signed up last year during December! I can't believe I'll be on this site for a whole year starting tomorrow! Time flies by so fast
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm also a December joiner- I understand the love

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Dec 2024, 01:10
My keyboard is even all christmasy. Pfr is too!
Whoa! We've got Christmassy decorations!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 8766 / 18141