1 Dec 2024, 00:49
Let's Chat!
[quote]I love the site during Christmas time!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
1 Dec 2024, 00:49
Let's Chat!
1 Dec 2024, 00:52
Let's Chat!
[quote]Actually it's tomorrow, but thanks!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
1 Dec 2024, 00:58
Let's Chat!
| iNPC: Ilya Voronov | γγγ |
|
γ γγ | #D2445E |
1 Dec 2024, 01:01
Let's Chat!
[quote]Yep! I wish the Enterance Hall could stay all christmasy, or even be decorated for Halloween!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
1 Dec 2024, 01:01
Let's Chat!
1 Dec 2024, 01:05
Let's Chat!
[quote]True! I'm glad I signed up last year during December! I can't believe I'll be on this site for a whole year starting tomorrow! Time flies by so fast
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
1 Dec 2024, 01:06
Let's Chat!
1 Dec 2024, 01:10
Let's Chat!
[quote]My keyboard is even all christmasy. Pfr is too!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
1 Dec 2024, 01:29
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 1 Dec 2024, 01:10Whoa! We've got Christmassy decorations!My keyboard is even all christmasy. Pfr is too!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire