30 Nov 2024, 23:16
Let's Chat!
WOLFMAN!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
30 Nov 2024, 23:30
Let's Chat!
Hiii
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
30 Nov 2024, 23:32
Let's Chat!
Hii Kiera!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
30 Nov 2024, 23:51
Let's Chat!
*cartwheels in*PEOPLE, we get a lively Joseph, a lovely Kiera, a fantastic Emily, and a mysterious werewolf in our presence! how cool is that!
![]()
30 Nov 2024, 23:53
Let's Chat!
And a far more SPENTAFRICULAR Brookk!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
30 Nov 2024, 23:54
Let's Chat!
Ooh I just made a new banner!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
1 Dec 2024, 00:05
Let's Chat!
Thanks!
Ooh the Christmas theme on HiO
Ooh the Christmas theme on HiO
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
1 Dec 2024, 00:06
Let's Chat!
It's beautiful!!! Both the banner and the christmas deco
The advent calendar is back!!
The advent calendar is back!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
1 Dec 2024, 00:07
Let's Chat!
Thxx
Ooh yeah! It’s still the 30th for me, I’m gonna wait til tmrw for the calendar, but I’m so excited!!
Ooh yeah! It’s still the 30th for me, I’m gonna wait til tmrw for the calendar, but I’m so excited!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique