30 Nov 2024, 21:20
Let's Chat!
*clings to Sage*
Assignments... They're too much...
Assignments... They're too much...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
30 Nov 2024, 22:07
Let's Chat!
Omg. I m at as party and so many people are
Reducio
it's so funny
drunk
30 Nov 2024, 22:25
Let's Chat!
30 Nov 2024, 22:27
Let's Chat!
AVA!! *tacklesnugs*Ava Winchect wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 22:25 EM! *tacklesnugs*
I saw what you posted in Report Your Absence, take your time replying!
Cheers, buddy! These essays are technically nearly finished but they're not at all at the standard I want them to be. Classic case of "Did I even answer the question?" syndrome
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
30 Nov 2024, 22:44
Let's Chat!
you know it is very slytherin-esque to lie!!!Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 14:26Scout. I am sorry to inform you that this is 100% incorrect!
*rolls eyes*
Gryffindorques. Always thinking they're tops!![]()
im going back to uni tomorrow and im not excited to leave my cats but i am excited to have the dining hall readily available and to be in the city again lolol
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
30 Nov 2024, 22:46
Let's Chat!
*acknowledges Gryffin-buddy with a Hufflebuddy wave*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
30 Nov 2024, 23:09
Let's Chat!
30 Nov 2024, 23:11
Let's Chat!
Did you say you were going to have your Ma check it to see if you answered the question?Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 22:27AVA!! *tacklesnugs*Ava Winchect wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 22:25 EM! *tacklesnugs*
I saw what you posted in Report Your Absence, take your time replying!
Cheers, buddy! These essays are technically nearly finished but they're not at all at the standard I want them to be. Classic case of "Did I even answer the question?" syndrome![]()
30 Nov 2024, 23:13
Let's Chat!
Hehehe yep. Had her read some of what I'd written so far and her reaction was "Aye s'alright." So clearly I'm going wrong somewhereAva Winchect wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 23:11Did you say you were going to have your Ma check it to see if you answered the question?Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 22:27AVA!! *tacklesnugs*Ava Winchect wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 22:25 EM! *tacklesnugs*
I saw what you posted in Report Your Absence, take your time replying!
Cheers, buddy! These essays are technically nearly finished but they're not at all at the standard I want them to be. Classic case of "Did I even answer the question?" syndrome![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
30 Nov 2024, 23:15
Let's Chat!
Oh! Yes, that does seem to be the case!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 22:44you know it is very slytherin-esque to lie!!!Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 14:26Scout. I am sorry to inform you that this is 100% incorrect!
*rolls eyes*
Gryffindorques. Always thinking they're tops!![]()
![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire