Back 8758 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi hi Simon! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Gosh, I just got done reading Simon's breakup thread and all that led to it from 2022. Blast from the past!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
I've got at least 14 posts that are due but essays must come first :wise:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 14:18 I've got at least 14 posts that are due but essays must come first :wise:
Yes, yes! You've GOT this! I believe in you, Emily!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
yayyy emily you got this queen

gosh I love being emo cuz wym I'm burning my color damaged hair so it stays in a side part while I scroll on a harry potter roleplay website...

anddd i really need to get my shop orders done, gosh

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 14:20
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 14:18 I've got at least 14 posts that are due but essays must come first :wise:
Yes, yes! You've GOT this! I believe in you, Emily!
D'aww shucks Simon :cryhappy:

I've 3 solos to do (with varying numbers of posts to work out :LOL: ), 6 replies (and counting) 2 starters to do, a Pyre post to do, and probably a few group threads I should check up on.

All pushed back by two relatively short essays that are so complicated to understand :cry2:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 04:33 booo ravenclaw is the worse!!! gryffindor on top >:)
Scout. I am sorry to inform you that this is 100% incorrect!

*rolls eyes*

Gryffindorques. Always thinking they're tops! :P

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 14:26
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 04:33 booo ravenclaw is the worse!!! gryffindor on top >:)
Scout. I am sorry to inform you that this is 100% incorrect!

*rolls eyes*

Gryffindorques. Always thinking they're tops! :P
*waves in Hufflepuff*

:cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Em! Col!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
AVA!! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8758 / 18141