Compliment the person above you!
Your signature is so inspiring!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
your compliments are always so well thought out and sincere!
sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau
Compliment the person above you!
Your ency looks really beautiful! 
Definitely a lot more complex and interesting than mine!

Definitely a lot more complex and interesting than mine!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Your Ency is really cool too!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
You're always soo sweet in the games room!
Avery looks like a really admirable and sunny type of character, I definitely hope that her and Sabrina could run into each other sometime in the future
Compliment the person above you!
You're really sweet! Definitely an unforgettable person
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You have such a great personality, I'm so happy for the day I became friends with you! Even though we haven't met in real life, you mean more to me than some of my real life acquaintances!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
i’ve always loved your character design! the eyes are so cool!
sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau
Compliment the person above you!
Reducio
You're one of the coolest people I know and a fun loving person!!!
Of course our thread is awesome replying soon!!Ava Winchect wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 17:42 I love our thread together, it’s very fun to write and I always look forward to your posts! You’re a great friend and loved by everyone on Hio![]()
You're one of the coolest people I know and a fun loving person!!!
I love your name, and pfp and OFC your ency- it's cool!! And you're nice to everyone!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
Your signature is really true and you're super nice!