Back 8750 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

helloooooooooooo :]

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Hellooooo!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hii guys!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi hi all! Happy weekend! (…nearly)

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy weekend!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m going to try and update my thread trackers tonight - wish me luck!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck Simon!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good luck Simon! I should probably do that too!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 19:30
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 08:07 Cass! How have you been doing?
I'm doing well! Glad that it's the weekend, beacuse I finally get some time to get stuff done haha
Cool! :decayed:

Good luck Simon!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
Back 8750 / 18141