29 Nov 2024, 17:36
Let's Chat!
Just finished shopping
getting ready to finish up a reply I started before we left
29 Nov 2024, 17:38
Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice! I haven't even done shopping yet. I probably should do that soon
29 Nov 2024, 17:55
Let's Chat!
We went to wallmart and Target, the deals were so-so, but I got a candle, three books, and a pillow!!
Really happy about the books
29 Nov 2024, 17:58
Let's Chat!
yesss!!!!
one of the ones I got is the special edition Harry Potter 'pop up' books!! The third one, aka my fav. Really exsided to reread it :] And some cute romances to!!
Reducio

29 Nov 2024, 18:01
Let's Chat!
Gets better
The books were buy two get one free, so one of my romances was free, and they were all 20% off to XD I would for sure say that was a good deal! Also picked up some Christmas gifts for my sister. But my books are better /j 
I've been in the mood for a cute one, but like- None of the books on my tbr really fit
I've been in the mood for a cute one, but like- None of the books on my tbr really fit