Back 8747 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]How's everyone?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Just finished shopping :D getting ready to finish up a reply I started before we left :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice! I haven't even done shopping yet. I probably should do that soon

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
We went to wallmart and Target, the deals were so-so, but I got a candle, three books, and a pillow!! :wow: Really happy about the books :cute:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
wow that's so cool !

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec
OOC Let's Chat!
yesss!!!! :D one of the ones I got is the special edition Harry Potter 'pop up' books!! The third one, aka my fav. Really exsided to reread it :] And some cute romances to!!
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]So cool!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
it's so beautiful :wow: :wow:
always nice to read some romances ^^

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Romances are honestly the best

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Gets better ^^ The books were buy two get one free, so one of my romances was free, and they were all 20% off to XD I would for sure say that was a good deal! Also picked up some Christmas gifts for my sister. But my books are better /j :lol:

I've been in the mood for a cute one, but like- None of the books on my tbr really fit :sweatingbullets:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
Back 8747 / 18141