29 Nov 2024, 13:38
Let's Chat!
Thank you! I willSimon Kincaid wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 13:37 That's awesome! If you ever need additional help, I'm just an owl away! Always happy to help when I can!
Virtuous and fair, ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤroyal and gracious. |
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ | The Heiress ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ |
29 Nov 2024, 13:38
Let's Chat!
Yayy!! Simon content is always on my radar! Looking forward to what comes nextSimon Kincaid wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 13:31how do you/Erendriel feel about getting sorted into Ravenclaw?
And I've been doing well, @Emily Shephard! Working on getting back to more writing which has been nice!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
29 Nov 2024, 13:39
Let's Chat!
Hi oliver and emily!!
Last edited by Erendriel Ravaxidor on 29 Nov 2024, 13:39, edited 1 time in total.
Virtuous and fair, ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤroyal and gracious. |
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ | The Heiress ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ |
29 Nov 2024, 13:42
Let's Chat!
That's a pretty banner Simon! 
Yoo Oliver! I'm doing great!
Yoo Oliver! I'm doing great!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
29 Nov 2024, 13:45
Let's Chat!
How bout you? What've you been up to?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
29 Nov 2024, 13:47
Let's Chat!
I'm good!! :3 haven't had loads of motivation to write recently, but think it's slowly coming back
Mostly been reading comics and watching some tv in the meantime XD
Mostly been reading comics and watching some tv in the meantime XD
29 Nov 2024, 13:47
Let's Chat!
edit : accidental double post
Last edited by Oliver Armani on 29 Nov 2024, 13:48, edited 1 time in total.
