Back 8742 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Simon Kincaid wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 13:37 That's awesome! If you ever need additional help, I'm just an owl away! Always happy to help when I can!
Thank you! I will

Virtuous and fair,
royal and gracious.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The Heiress
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 13:31
Erendriel Ravaxidor wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 13:28 Thanks Simon!
how do you/Erendriel feel about getting sorted into Ravenclaw?

And I've been doing well, @Emily Shephard! Working on getting back to more writing which has been nice!
Yayy!! Simon content is always on my radar! Looking forward to what comes next ^^ <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi oliver and emily!!
Last edited by Erendriel Ravaxidor on 29 Nov 2024, 13:39, edited 1 time in total.

Virtuous and fair,
royal and gracious.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The Heiress
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
OOC Let's Chat!
Image posted by the member

:)

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you all??

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
That's a pretty banner Simon! :decayed:
Yoo Oliver! I'm doing great!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Glad to hear that :]

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
How bout you? What've you been up to? :happy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good!! :3 haven't had loads of motivation to write recently, but think it's slowly coming back :lol:

Mostly been reading comics and watching some tv in the meantime XD

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
edit : accidental double post
Last edited by Oliver Armani on 29 Nov 2024, 13:48, edited 1 time in total.

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
Back 8742 / 18141