How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 Avery! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Jose! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Whatve you been up to? :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Not really anything. Hbu?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 Think I might have seem you around the gamerooms once before

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 seen you around

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I gotta go soon! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 cya later! :bye:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 I think I've seen you around

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 same!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.