Back 8733 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hewo...maybe offline

Luna Bludvist
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya! How are you?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good, you?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing good.

Also, if you need any more partners, I'm open. (@Ombeline Evans)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
*tired Huffle sounds*

I hate essays...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
same!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 00:13 *tired Huffle sounds*

I hate essays...
*snugs* aww Emmy

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 00:15
Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 00:13 *tired Huffle sounds*

I hate essays...
*snugs* aww Emmy
*buries face into Sage's shoulder*

:sad:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8733 / 18141