28 Nov 2024, 23:18
Let's Chat!
Yes, but I thought it would be more practical to discuss the RP with my future partners.
Joseph, I had taken the first name without trying to find out if it really matched.
Joseph, I had taken the first name without trying to find out if it really matched.
my shop
"Lys refuses to be defined by her challenges; she finds the strength to move forward and shine in her authenticity."
Success is not final, failure is not fatal : It is the courage to continue that counts
28 Nov 2024, 23:23
Let's Chat!
Ohh alright I see
Cya Tracey!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING LUNA! Thanksgiving's over for me
Cya Tracey!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING LUNA! Thanksgiving's over for me
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
28 Nov 2024, 23:24
Let's Chat!
It's 7am, November 29 for me
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
28 Nov 2024, 23:38
Let's Chat!
28 Nov 2024, 23:43
Let's Chat!