Back 8732 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Yes, but I thought it would be more practical to discuss the RP with my future partners.
Joseph, I had taken the first name without trying to find out if it really matched.

my shop

"Lys refuses to be defined by her challenges; she finds the strength to move forward and shine in her authenticity."

Success is not final, failure is not fatal : It is the courage to continue that counts
OOC Let's Chat!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Luna Bludvist
OOC Let's Chat!
Ohh alright I see :grin:
Cya Tracey!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING LUNA! Thanksgiving's over for me :cryhappy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
awww....When did it end??

Luna Bludvist
OOC Let's Chat!
It's 7am, November 29 for me :cryhappy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
...WHY YOU UP AT 7:00 O'CLOCK?!

Luna Bludvist
OOC Let's Chat!
time to update the ency :meninblack:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm back!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
welcome back

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks, tho I wasn't gone for that long

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 8732 / 18141