28 Nov 2024, 22:53
Let's Chat!
I just woke up
Hopefully I'll be productive today
Hopefully I'll be productive today
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
28 Nov 2024, 22:56
Let's Chat!
I think I'm going to start RPing soon! How's it going?
my shop
"Lys refuses to be defined by her challenges; she finds the strength to move forward and shine in her authenticity."
Success is not final, failure is not fatal : It is the courage to continue that counts
28 Nov 2024, 23:00
Let's Chat!
[quote]Welcome Ombeline! If you need an rp partner, feel free to owl me!
Morning, Joseph!
Morning, Joseph!
28 Nov 2024, 23:01
Let's Chat!
I feel like I haven't seen you in ages Ombeline XD
I luv ur new pfp btw!
I luv ur new pfp btw!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
28 Nov 2024, 23:08
Let's Chat!
Thank you very much Joseph!
Indeed I left the site because I couldn't manage my account in addition to my life. But now I'll finally be able to RP!
Thank you also Tracey I will send you an owl right away!
Indeed I left the site because I couldn't manage my account in addition to my life. But now I'll finally be able to RP!
Thank you also Tracey I will send you an owl right away!
my shop
"Lys refuses to be defined by her challenges; she finds the strength to move forward and shine in her authenticity."
Success is not final, failure is not fatal : It is the courage to continue that counts
28 Nov 2024, 23:11
Let's Chat!
[quote]Alright! But, if you are considering getting a name change (I saw ur index application), you should wait until it gets approved before you starting rping
28 Nov 2024, 23:12
Let's Chat!
Why would she need to change her name?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.