Back 8730 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ava Winchect wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 18:53
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 18:48 I need my thread trackers updated for Em and Cay :shock2:
I updated year 1 in drafts but rereading those threads makes me never want to update my thread tracker again 😭
The first 10 or so posts I ever made I just want to quietly shuffle them under the carpet :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning! It's 3 pm here. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi hiii <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
I live in France and it's 11pm at home.

my shop

"Lys refuses to be defined by her challenges; she finds the strength to move forward and shine in her authenticity."

Success is not final, failure is not fatal : It is the courage to continue that counts
OOC Let's Chat!
It's 6 am here :sleep:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
5pm here

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
We all have our own hours! :)

my shop

"Lys refuses to be defined by her challenges; she finds the strength to move forward and shine in her authenticity."

Success is not final, failure is not fatal : It is the courage to continue that counts
OOC Let's Chat!
Conflicting timezones are so confusing :S

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
They really are! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
Back 8730 / 18141