Back 8729 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

As always, take your time! I know I take forever half the time :cute:

Lots of shenanigans coming from me in the future ;)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 17:31 I've still got to work on current Ava & Colin shenannigans!
Does that also mean we get to see the return of my favourite rom-com of them in the lake?? :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
James Melville wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 03:52 Hey all~
I’m going to start my classes and whatnot tomorrow, so I thought I’d have a stop here just to hang until I learn how to turn a rat into a cup.
Hiya! Welcome to Hio :D
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 17:35
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 17:31 I've still got to work on current Ava & Colin shenannigans!
Does that also mean we get to see the return of my favourite rom-com of them in the lake?? :wow:
I think so! :green_heart:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
colin that rug picture was quite... unique

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
:lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 18:05 colin that rug picture was quite... unique
It's majestic :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I need to update sage's relationship tracker, but first have to drive over to the grandparents house of Thanksgiving...

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
I need my thread trackers updated for Em and Cay :shock2:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 18:48 I need my thread trackers updated for Em and Cay :shock2:
I updated year 1 in drafts but rereading those threads makes me never want to update my thread tracker again 😭

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Back 8729 / 18141