28 Nov 2024, 17:13
Let's Chat!
Aww thanks Emmi!Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 16:54That thread was a joy to read honestlyAva Winchect wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 15:41Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 03:32Hehheh. Colin's had his share of ttansfig mishaps! This was Little Aoife. Boys really got in trouble for this one!
Worse than when they accidentally turned Lorcan into a rug!![]()
![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
28 Nov 2024, 17:16
Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 17:13Aww thanks Emmi!Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 16:54That thread was a joy to read honestlyAva Winchect wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 15:41Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 03:32Hehheh. Colin's had his share of ttansfig mishaps! This was Little Aoife. Boys really got in trouble for this one!
Worse than when they accidentally turned Lorcan into a rug!![]()
![]()



I wonder when we'll see more transfiguration fiascos with the McCoire boys
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
28 Nov 2024, 17:20
Let's Chat!
Heh heh. I've already hinted at one with their little sister...Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 17:16Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 17:13Aww thanks Emmi!Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 16:54That thread was a joy to read honestlyAva Winchect wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 15:41Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 03:32
Hehheh. Colin's had his share of ttansfig mishaps! This was Little Aoife. Boys really got in trouble for this one!
Worse than when they accidentally turned Lorcan into a rug!![]()
![]()
I wonder when we'll see more transfiguration fiascos with the McCoire boys![]()
I've got loads of images that are just waiting for fun solos and threads! Colin really needs to tell more of his merry stories!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
28 Nov 2024, 17:22
Let's Chat!
Yayyyy! I love Colin content! 
Ooo I really ought to think of fun stories for Emi-kins...!
Ooo I really ought to think of fun stories for Emi-kins...!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
28 Nov 2024, 17:24
Let's Chat!
AVA!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
28 Nov 2024, 17:27
Let's Chat!
I look forward to the day we're graced with more Ava and Colin shenanigans
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
28 Nov 2024, 17:31
Let's Chat!
I've still got to work on current Ava & Colin shenannigans!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
28 Nov 2024, 17:34
Let's Chat!
and we're thankful for you too!Simon Kincaid wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 16:35 I'm thankful for h.io and all of you!![]()
Just wanted to throw that out there![]()