Back 8727 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

lowk I forgot the friend/foe system existed lol

π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύ π—…π–Ίπ—Œπ— π—π—Žπ—‹π—‡, 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝖽 π—π—‚π—Œ 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗁
π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—Œπ–Ύ π—ˆπ—‡ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗍 π—ˆπ—‡π–Όπ–Ύ, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‹π—Œ 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 π—‹π—ˆπ—…π—…π—‚π—‡π—€ 𝗂𝗇
π™Šπ™˜π™©π™–π™«π™žπ™ͺ𝙨 π˜½π™–π™žπ™§π™™ β…  HoM Profess
β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Clark β€’ Vladislav
OOC Let's Chat!
It kinda "blocks" a person so that you don't receive their owls, or if they quote you or post you won't see that.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm thankful for h.io and all of you! <3

Just wanted to throw that out there :)

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Poe wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 16:31 It kinda "blocks" a person so that you don't receive their owls, or if they quote you or post you won't see that.
Won't work if you're blocking a staff member but yes exactly that

π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύ π—…π–Ίπ—Œπ— π—π—Žπ—‹π—‡, 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝖽 π—π—‚π—Œ 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗁
π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—Œπ–Ύ π—ˆπ—‡ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗍 π—ˆπ—‡π–Όπ–Ύ, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‹π—Œ 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 π—‹π—ˆπ—…π—…π—‚π—‡π—€ 𝗂𝗇
π™Šπ™˜π™©π™–π™«π™žπ™ͺ𝙨 π˜½π™–π™žπ™§π™™ β…  HoM Profess
β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Clark β€’ Vladislav
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]OMG! HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! I'm thankful for my friends, family, hio, and everyone on this site!
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm thankful that geometry is nearly over, I just need to write one more paper then half of another :sob: then yay yay I finished geometry

π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύ π—…π–Ίπ—Œπ— π—π—Žπ—‹π—‡, 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝖽 π—π—‚π—Œ 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗁
π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—Œπ–Ύ π—ˆπ—‡ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗍 π—ˆπ—‡π–Όπ–Ύ, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‹π—Œ 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 π—‹π—ˆπ—…π—…π—‚π—‡π—€ 𝗂𝗇
π™Šπ™˜π™©π™–π™«π™žπ™ͺ𝙨 π˜½π™–π™žπ™§π™™ β…  HoM Profess
β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Clark β€’ Vladislav
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 15:41
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 03:32
Sage Willows wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 03:18 and he doesn't have a cat head like that one time?
Hehheh. Colin's had his share of ttansfig mishaps! This was Little Aoife. Boys really got in trouble for this one!

Worse than when they accidentally turned Lorcan into a rug!
:eyes:
That thread was a joy to read honestly :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello! <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
Back 8727 / 18141