Compliment the person above you! GAME

Wait! I actually love your ency! It's so organized and we'll done! ٩(๑`^´๑)۶

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love how you're able to change your pfp so regularly! And they all look so awesome!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're friendly to everyone, super optimistic and fun-loving and being on HiO never feels boring when you're online :decayed: :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love our thread together, it’s very fun to write and I always look forward to your posts! You’re a great friend and loved by everyone on Hio ^^

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love the character development! ٩(๑`^´๑)۶

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're ICONIC just like your name :meninblack:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp, the cats cute

Virtuous and fair,
royal and gracious.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The Heiress
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
prettiest pfp ever omg 😍

sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your rp reply time is so fast! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Such a nice person !! Always active and brings a smile to everyone

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ