28 Nov 2024, 15:27
Let's Chat!
[quote]How's everyone?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
28 Nov 2024, 15:32
Let's Chat!
I totally read that as Erendel!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
28 Nov 2024, 15:35
Let's Chat!
[quote]Quick question, when d'you learn the summoning spell?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
28 Nov 2024, 15:41
Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 03:32Hehheh. Colin's had his share of ttansfig mishaps! This was Little Aoife. Boys really got in trouble for this one!
Worse than when they accidentally turned Lorcan into a rug!
28 Nov 2024, 16:22
Let's Chat!
Oh yeah! I remember now! Sorry I'm not as active. YT and roblox always get the best of my phone time, so I never get on because my phone is locked!Joseph Sims wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 13:25Haha loll I'm the person you asked to be your friend the last time you were active but you probably forgot thatSimon Poe wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 13:21I feel like I recognize you but at the same time it's like, wait, say who now?
If it helps I'm Ash Brown's fren![]()
Reducio
also, i do have you friended!
" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|βββββββThe Messy Deskβββββββ
28 Nov 2024, 16:26
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
28 Nov 2024, 16:27
Let's Chat!
Hey Tracey! How r u?
" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|βββββββThe Messy Deskβββββββ
28 Nov 2024, 16:28
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good. You?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
28 Nov 2024, 16:28
Let's Chat!
I'm good.
" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|βββββββThe Messy Deskβββββββ
28 Nov 2024, 16:29
Let's Chat!
[quote]That's good
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish