28 Nov 2024, 14:36
Let's Chat!
Happy turkey day!
| πππΎ π
πΊππ ππππ, ππΎ ππΎπ
π½ πππ π»ππΎπΊππ πππ
πππΎπ ππΎπΊπΌππΎπ½ πππΎ πΏππΏππ πππππΎ ππ πππΎ π πΎπΏπ πΊππ½ πΊπ π πΊπ πππΌπΎ, πππΎ ππΎπΊππ πΌπΊππΎ πππ π πππ ππ |
πππ©ππ«ππͺπ¨ π½πππ§π β
HoM Profess β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’ Clark β’ Vladislav |
28 Nov 2024, 14:43
Let's Chat!
And here you go!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
28 Nov 2024, 14:46
Let's Chat!
Help I need more home solos, esp flashbacks and this is an entertaining solo to readColin McCoire wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 14:43And here you go!
Such a menace
| πππΎ π
πΊππ ππππ, ππΎ ππΎπ
π½ πππ π»ππΎπΊππ πππ
πππΎπ ππΎπΊπΌππΎπ½ πππΎ πΏππΏππ πππππΎ ππ πππΎ π πΎπΏπ πΊππ½ πΊπ π πΊπ πππΌπΎ, πππΎ ππΎπΊππ πΌπΊππΎ πππ π πππ ππ |
πππ©ππ«ππͺπ¨ π½πππ§π β
HoM Profess β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’ Clark β’ Vladislav |
28 Nov 2024, 14:49
Let's Chat!
Classic Colin 
Hmm... I'd do a flashback solo... If only I knew what to write about...
Hmm... I'd do a flashback solo... If only I knew what to write about...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
28 Nov 2024, 14:50
Let's Chat!
its almost 10am and i havent slept till yesterday and im contemplating whether or not to just trudge through the day or sleep now and continue the cycle..... D:
ive been thinking of writing zyairs solo since sage wrote her lovely reply already ahhhhh D: decisions decisions
ive been thinking of writing zyairs solo since sage wrote her lovely reply already ahhhhh D: decisions decisions
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
28 Nov 2024, 14:57
Let's Chat!
Once my essays are done and handed in, I have;
Three replies
Forest solo to finish
Home solo to start (and later finish
)
Em and Scout's New Year's thread (been a while since we've talked about that
)
And lord knows what else if I've forgotten anything
Three replies
Forest solo to finish
Home solo to start (and later finish
Em and Scout's New Year's thread (been a while since we've talked about that
And lord knows what else if I've forgotten anything
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
28 Nov 2024, 15:05
Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
28 Nov 2024, 15:11
Let's Chat!
Hello everyone!
Virtuous and fair, γ
€γ
€γ
€γ
€γ
€γ
€γ
€γ
€γ
€γ
€γ
€γ
€γ
€royal and gracious. |
γ €γ €γ €γ €γ €γ €γ €γ €γ €γ € | The Heiress γ
€γ
€γ
€γ
€γ
€γ
€γ
€γ
€γ
€γ
€ |