28 Nov 2024, 04:05
Let's Chat!
a rug??? colin i must see/hear of these events!Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 03:32Hehheh. Colin's had his share of ttansfig mishaps! This was Little Aoife. Boys really got in trouble for this one!
Worse than when they accidentally turned Argus into a rug!
28 Nov 2024, 04:05
Let's Chat!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
28 Nov 2024, 04:09
Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 04:05Nice! I just finished my last one!
28 Nov 2024, 04:16
Let's Chat!
Cool! Welp I don't have the motivation to finish my other replies
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
28 Nov 2024, 04:23
Let's Chat!
Mmm alright! I'll start on the next
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
28 Nov 2024, 04:39
Let's Chat!
Thanks!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
28 Nov 2024, 04:40
Let's Chat!