Back 8722 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 03:32
Sage Willows wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 03:18 and he doesn't have a cat head like that one time?
Hehheh. Colin's had his share of ttansfig mishaps! This was Little Aoife. Boys really got in trouble for this one!

Worse than when they accidentally turned Argus into a rug!
a rug??? colin i must see/hear of these events!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 04:02
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 04:00 What've you been up to? :lol:
Replies. You?
Loll same here :lol:
2 more to go!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 04:05
Tracey Bailey wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 04:02
Joseph Sims wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 04:00 What've you been up to? :lol:
Replies. You?
Loll same here :lol:
2 more to go!
Nice! I just finished my last one!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Cool! Welp I don't have the motivation to finish my other replies :cryhappy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm like that sometimes but I still do them anyways

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Mmm alright! I'll start on the next :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Have fun!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Night all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 8722 / 18141