Back 8706 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

How exactly do banners work-
OOC Let's Chat!
Mmm as in?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kadence Esmei wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 02:25 How exactly do banners work-
it's when you make sort of a rectangle shape in like Canva with images of your characters, quotes, etc. to put at the top of your roleplays! Here's a tutorial!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh! Okay okay, thank you so much :D

And Joseph, I meant like what exactly are they and what to do with them but I understand now
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Anyone that wants a banner, owl me what you want on it

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Kadence Esmei wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 02:31 Oh! Okay okay, thank you so much :D

And Joseph, I meant like what exactly are they and what to do with them but I understand now
Cool! I suppose they're used for making your posts more aesthetically pleasing :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys! Finally back! Though I may be on and off tomorrow because I don't feel the best rn.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hope you get better soon, Avery!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
@Emily Shephard tada~~~ it took wayyy too long for it to look so subpar but! i wasnt sure the direction i wanted to go in until after i had edited the pictures so no takebacksies!!!

Image posted by the member

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 02:52 @Emily Shephard tada~~~ it took wayyy too long for it to look so subpar but! i wasnt sure the direction i wanted to go in until after i had edited the pictures so no takebacksies!!!

Image posted by the member
AHHH I love it!! I love how ethereal and dark it is!! :wow: <3 <3 <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8706 / 18141