Back 8705 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

banner done :]
Reducio
Image posted by the member

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 01:36 banner done :]
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Your banner is looking freaking amazing Sage!!! Has a very relaxed and open feel to it and I love the contrasting light between the slightly brighter half and the more shadowy half, very fitting banner for my awesome mentor <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 01:36 banner done :]
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Omg that’s so cute sage!!
OOC Let's Chat!
AWESOME banner Sage! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]It's so pretty!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I love the quote in the banner!! :rofl:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
:0 The banner is so prettyyyy!!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I feel like making a banner. Anyone want one?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m always up for one;)
OOC Let's Chat!
Me too :grin: :meninblack:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8705 / 18141