27 Nov 2024, 01:36
Let's Chat!
Accalia Avalon
27 Nov 2024, 01:51
Let's Chat!
Your banner is looking freaking amazing Sage!!! Has a very relaxed and open feel to it and I love the contrasting light between the slightly brighter half and the more shadowy half, very fitting banner for my awesome mentor
27 Nov 2024, 01:55
Let's Chat!
Omg that’s so cute sage!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
27 Nov 2024, 01:55
Let's Chat!
AWESOME banner Sage!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
27 Nov 2024, 01:59
Let's Chat!
I love the quote in the banner!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
27 Nov 2024, 02:18
Let's Chat!
I’m always up for one;)
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
27 Nov 2024, 02:21
Let's Chat!
Me too
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
