Back 8702 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ohhh alr- sorry I'm lowk busy and I cANNot multitask for the life of me
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm back all :evil:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 00:52
Have fun, Sage!
thanks! so hard to find a good song that I haven't already used but we're getting there!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Welcome back silly Hufflepuff!

Hehe, all good, Kadence. I think multitasking is a good talent, but idk

You use songs for your banners, Sage? That's so cool!
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 00:59
Scout, if you want, and ever find time to, we can open a shop together?
aw yeah maybe!! maybe when my finals are over i'll shoot you an owl~~~

but hmm since i have a free week i should make a few banners for scoutie and zyair ;o

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
yeah! I like using lyrics to represent sage :]

hiya Scout! i'll have a Sabrina reply for you today ;]

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 01:03
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 00:59
Scout, if you want, and ever find time to, we can open a shop together?
aw yeah maybe!! maybe when my finals are over i'll shoot you an owl~~~

but hmm since i have a free week i should make a few banners for scoutie and zyair ;o
Alrighty! I'll hold off opening my shop then!
OOC Let's Chat!
*sighh*

Okay, that's enough essay brainstorming... Will spend a whole day in the library tomorrow working on it :wise:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hi guys!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
emmy!! and Brookline!! how are you two going?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 8702 / 18141