Back 8693 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hiii
I’m bouta go to bed lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Joseph and Kiera

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m good, you?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m good too!
Going to bed now, goodnight!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night Kiera!! :grin:
Hi Hana! :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Cya tomorrow!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 26 Nov 2024, 07:00 Good night Kiera!! :grin:
Hi Hana! :cheers:
Good night Kiera. Hi Joseph! How are you?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Pretty good! Life's still kinda boring but better boring than busy :lol:
You?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8693 / 18141