26 Nov 2024, 04:01
Let's Chat!
It's 4am but I'm almost done!!! 
EDIT: I did it!!!
EDIT: I did it!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
26 Nov 2024, 04:10
Let's Chat!
*watches as Emmi collapses from exhaustion*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
26 Nov 2024, 04:14
Let's Chat!
Very much so... 







Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
26 Nov 2024, 04:15
Let's Chat!
*throws blankets on Emmi before heading out into the forest*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
26 Nov 2024, 04:18
Let's Chat!
*snugs under blanket* 
Lemme know what you find in the forest~!
Lemme know what you find in the forest~!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
26 Nov 2024, 04:36
Let's Chat!
Heyyy
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
26 Nov 2024, 04:41
Let's Chat!
Night Tracey!
I keep telling myself I should go to bed early but I keep ignoring it and now I’m facing g the consequences breaking out where I usually do when I don’t get enough sleep

I keep telling myself I should go to bed early but I keep ignoring it and now I’m facing g the consequences breaking out where I usually do when I don’t get enough sleep


I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
26 Nov 2024, 04:56
Let's Chat!
emiii the solo is so good!!! i love it!!!
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
26 Nov 2024, 05:35
Let's Chat!
Hi allll~
I'm back from lunch
I'm back from lunch
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.