Back 8689 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]*snugs Em back*

How are ya, Joseph!

Nice, Luna! Have fun!
OOC Let's Chat!
hiiii everyone :]

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
SCOUTIEEE!!! <3

How's you? ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 26 Nov 2024, 01:20
*snugs Em back*

How are ya, Joseph!

Nice, Luna! Have fun!
I'm doing great!! Going back to reading Romeo and Juliet ^^

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Nope! I gotta read the book for my literature assignment :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
1270 words into a solo and I'm still not done :grin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 26 Nov 2024, 02:10 Nope! I gotta read the book for my literature assignment :grin:
what book?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Nov 2024, 02:12 1270 words into a solo and I'm still not done :grin:
You never cease to shock :grin:

*snugs*

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 26 Nov 2024, 02:14
Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Nov 2024, 02:12 1270 words into a solo and I'm still not done :grin:
You never cease to shock :grin:

*snugs*
*snugs* <3

Thanks to a very enjoyable post *cough* Evelynn I'm adding minor angst to it, because why not? :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8689 / 18141