26 Nov 2024, 01:06
Let's Chat!
It's 8:05 for me Tracy, how about you?( I am not doing an essay)
Luna Bludvist
26 Nov 2024, 01:07
Let's Chat!
[quote]I think I also blocked ads on my pc!
I'm good, Luna! How 'bout yourself? Ah, about the essay, I wasn't asking you, I was asking Emily
I'm good, Luna! How 'bout yourself? Ah, about the essay, I wasn't asking you, I was asking Emily
26 Nov 2024, 01:08
Let's Chat!
A wee bit but I'm getting better! Ma's been giving me some nice lemon and cinnamon tea to help flush out the snifflies
@Tracey Bailey
OHH where do I begin with that...
I know what I'm covering and what should go in it. I think right now it's just finding info I need for it. 'Specially things I can translate from academic linguists to "me" language
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
26 Nov 2024, 01:12
Let's Chat!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
26 Nov 2024, 01:13
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 26 Nov 2024, 01:11D'awww Tracey!Alright, feel free to owl me if you want my help!
*snugs*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
26 Nov 2024, 01:14
Let's Chat!
Hi Tracey! Hi Em!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
26 Nov 2024, 01:16
Let's Chat!
I'm gonna be offline until 6:30 tomorrow morning(USA, PA time), and then after tomorrow it's Thanksgiving break!
Luna Bludvist
